Description of Service
- Run and monitor daily, monthly, yearly batch jobs.
- Load and run external data feeds.
- Run the period closes (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Applying software bug-fixes/patches and liaising with users.
- Generate export files ready for loading into the General Ledger.
- Checking file sizes and resizing as required.
- Checking system resources and resolving problems.
- Preventive checking of file integrity.
- Liaising with Data base supplier regarding patches and upgrades.
- Ensure referential integrity of all tables.
- Access control, user passwords, and user profiles.
- Application access control.
- Provide a single point of contact for all queries relevant to the managed server and/or operations.
- Log all requests and action.
- Advise nominated contact of actions taken.
- Liaise with third parties where necessary.
Testing and Releases
- Release application to test environment.
- Management of testing with users.
- Coordination of live releases and sign-off.
- Load database/operating system changes or upgrades.
- Create test and live environments.
SQL Data Warehouse
- Maintenance of SQL schemes.
- Update the Warehouse data.
- Controlling integrity of daily warehouse export.
- Duplication of SQL warehouse tables at month-end.
- Ensure referential integrity of all CCL application system tables and views.